okay so if harry potter was born in 1980, and went to hogwarts in like 91, that means he was in his sixth year in 1996
do you think he knew about the spice girls? i mean.. i know he had shit going on with horcruxes that year but wannabe isn’t something that happens without you taking note of it
the time has come!
i’m getting a new laptop.
settling for a dell inspiron. i wanted the xps but that just isn’t in the cards for a long time. and mine is so old and is physically breaking apart.
so it’s time.
just have to wait for pay day.
Bioware releases an actual, playable demo of Dragon Age: Inquisition. It’s never been done before. Players all over the world download the demo, eagerly awaiting a preview to one of the most anticipated games of 2014.
The demo is the character creation screen. Literally just the character creation screen. That’s it. That’s all the demo is.
Everyone is pleased and spends the next 4 months just making Inquisitor after Inquisitor.
Upon reaching the main breach in the Fade, the Inquisitor is presented with three choices
- Destroy the Breach, but sacrifice all mages who have connection to the Fade.
- Take control of the Breach, making all the demons super nice, making the Inquisitor god of all demons and fade spirits.
- Become one with the Breach, making everyone abominations. BAM utopia is achieved.
- interspecies and gay marriage is allowed (you can be a lizard guy and marry a werewolf dude if you want)
- you can kill things by yelling at them
- you can punch bears
- you can secretly shove 100 potatoes in someone’s pocket
- there are lizard furry porn books scattered all across the place
i’ll be like 40 w/no kids and people will say “aw i’m so sorry for you” and i’ll be like how was the fucking wiggles reunion tour asshole i went to italy last week for fun and didn’t have to hire a sitter
This is a very sad mentality. To think oneself more important than that of progeny is the sign of a failed human life.
so the wiggles concert wasn’t as good as you thought it would be huh